0 322 611 47 00 (pbx)
info@topraktarim.com

COTTON

ABOUT PRODUCT

We have made first in Turkey!

There are Sawgin dry cleaning machines in the gin sections of Toprak Tarım's facilities in Ceyhan and Karataş. Soil quality products in clean and Agricultural Enterprises have become first in Turkey. Thanks to Ahmet Özkaya's specially designed system, the highest quality fiber is produced with Sawgin cleaning and Rollergin values. The moisture of the mass, which is 14-15 in the Sawgin cleaning group, is reduced to 6-7 and all the foreign materials such as chiffon, leaf, garbage, sand, trash, thick trash, rope and dead fiber are cleaned. After these processes, the mass enters the Rollergin section. As a result, high quality fibers and cigars are produced.

36 kg of fiber and 51 kg of raw material are obtained from 40 kg production. 4% of fiber and 9% of the total 13% of crumbs are wasted, a successful job is achieved. 13% waste is equivalent to the waste given by a Sawgin plant. Although the investment, operation and wastage costs of such a factory are quite high, it is the absolute objective of Toprak Tarım İşletmeleri to provide the best quality product in line with customer requirements.

PRODUCT NEWS

COTTON IN SEASON 2017/18

One of Turkey's major export products in cotton, an increase of 12.5 percent compared to the previous season, the cotton harvest in the 2017-18 season were announced as envisaged in the Aegean re...

SEED DIVERSITY AND POLLUTION PROBLEM

Uçak stating that a challenging cotton season awaits, "There are two main problems we encounter in cotton production. The first one is seed diversity, the second is pollution. These problems are easil...

2017/18 ADVERTISING FORECAST

According to statistics collected at the end of the season, the success of the cotton yield is quite successful and with a very low difference Bülent Uçak 2017/18 season Aegean region by explaining th...